1. Aaron L, Lidove O, Yousry C, Roudiere L, Dupont B, Viard JP. Human herpes virus 8-positive Cas-tleman's disease in HIV-infected patients: the impact of HAART. Clin Infect Dis 2002, 35:880-2. http://amedeo.com/lit.php?id=12228826
3. Lanzafame M, Carretta G, Trevenzoli M, et al. Successful treatment of Castleman's disease with HAART in two HIV-infected patients. J Infect 2000, 40:90-1. http://amedeo.com/lit.php?id=10762119
4. Oksenhendler E, Duarte M, Soulier J, et al. Multicentric Castleman's disease in HIV infection: a clinical and pathological study of 20 patients. AIDS 1996, 10:61-7. http://amedeo.com/lit.php?id=8924253
5. Oksenhendler E, Boulanger E, Galicier L, et al. High incidence of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpes virus-related non-Hodgkin lymphoma in patients with HIV infection and multicentric Castleman's disease. Blood 2002, 99:2331-6. http://amedeo.com/lit.php?id=11895764
6. Oksenhendler E, Carcelain G, Aoki Y, et al. High levels of human herpes virus 8 viral load, human interleukin-6, interleukin-10, and C reactive protein correlate with exacerbation of multicentric Castleman's disease in HIV-infected patients. Blood 2000, 96:2069-73. http://amedeo.com/lit.php?id=10979949
7. Scott D, Cabral L, Harrington WJ Jr. Treatment of HIV-associated multicentric Castleman's disease with oral etoposide. Am J Hematol 2001, 66:148-50. http://amedeo.com/lit.php?id=11421297
8. Zietz C, Bogner JR, Goebel FD, Lohrs U. An unusual cluster of cases of Castleman's disease during HAART for AIDS. N Engl J Med 1999, 340:1923-4.
Was this article helpful?