1. A. J. Abrantes and J. S. Marques. A class of constrained clustering algorithms for object boundary extraction. IEEE Trans, on Image Processing, 5(11):1507-1521, November 1996.
2. V. Caselles, F. Catte, T. Coll, and F. Dibos. A geometric model for active contours. Numerische Mathematik, 66:131, 1993.
3. V. Caselles, R. Kimmel, and G. Sapiro. Geodesic active contours. In Proc, Fifth Int. Conf, on Comp, Vis,, pages 694699, 1995.
4. L. D. Cohen. On active contour models and balloons. CVGIP: Image Understanding, 53(2):211-218, March 1991.
5. L. D. Cohen and I. Cohen. Finite-element methods for active contour models and balloons for 2-D and 3-D images. IEEE Trans. on Pattern Anal. Machine Intell., 15(11):1131-1147, November 1993.
6. C. Davatzikos and J. L. Prince. Convexity analysis of active contour models. In Proc. Conf. on Info. Sci. and Sys., pages 581-587, 1994.
7. C. Davatzikos and J. L. Prince. An active contour model for mapping the cortex. IEEE Trans. on Medical Imaging, 14(1):65-80, March 1995.
8. R. Durikovic, K. Kaneda, and H. Yamashita. Dynamic contour: a texture approach and contour operations. The Visual Computer, 11:277-289, 1995.
9. A. K. Jain. Fundamentals of Digital Image Processing. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1989.
10. M. Kass, A. Witkin, and D. Terzopoulos. Snakes: Active contour models. Int. J. Computer Vision, 1(4):321-331, 1987.
11. B. Leroy, I. Herlin, and L. D. Cohen. Multi-resolution algorithms for active contour models. In 12th International Conference on Analysis and Optimization of Systems, pages 58-65, 1996.
12. F. Leymarie and M. D. Levine. Tracking deformable objects in the plane using an active contour model. IEEE Trans. on Pattern Anal. Machine Intell., 15(6):617-634, 1993.
13. S. Lobregt and M. A. Viergever. A discrete dynamic contour model. IEEE Trans. on Medical Imaging, 14(1):12-24, March 1995.
14. R. Malladi, J. A. Sethian, and B. C. Vemuri. Shape modeling with front propagation: A level set approach. IEEE Trans. on Pattern Anal. Machine Intell., 17(2):158-175, 1995.
15. T. McInerney and D. Terzopoulos. A dynamic finite element surface model for segmentation and tracking in multidimensional medical images with application to cardiac 4D image analysis. Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics, 19(1):69-83, 1995.
16. J. L. Prince and C. Xu. A new external force model for snakes. In 1996 Image and Multidimensional Signal Processing Workshop, pages 30-31, 1996.
17. H. Tek and B. B. Kimia. Image segmentation by reaction-diffusion bubbles. In Proc. Fifth Int. Conf. on Comp. Vis, pages 156-162, 1995.
18. D. Terzopoulos and K. Fleischer. Deformable models. The Visual Computer, 4:306-331, 1988.
19. D. Terzopoulos and R. Szeliski. Tracking with Kalman snakes. In A. Blake and A. Yuille, editors, Active Vision, Artificial Intelligence, pages 3-20. The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1992.
20. C. Xu. Deformable Models with Application to Human Cerebral Cortex Reconstruction from Magnetic Resonance Images. Ph.D. thesis, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, January 1999.
21. C. Xu, D. L. Pham, J. L. Prince, M. E. Etemad, and D. N. Yu. Reconstruction of the human cortical surface from MR images. In Proc. of the First International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Interventions (MICCAI), pages 482-488, 1998.
22. C. Xu and J. L. Prince. Generalized gradient vector flow external forces for active contours. Signal Processing, An International Journal, 71(2):131-139, 1998.
23. C. Xu and J. L. Prince. Snakes, shapes, and gradient vector flow. IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, 7(3):359-369, March 1998.
Was this article helpful?