1. F. L. Bookstein. Principal warps: Thin-plate splines and the decomposition of deformations. IEEE Trans, on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 11(6):567-585, 1989.
2. M. I. Miller, G. E. Christensen, Y. Amit, and U. Grenander. Mathematical textbook of deformable neuroanatomies. Proc, of the National Academy of Sciences, 90:11944-11948, 1993.
3. C. Davatzikos, M. Vaillant, S. Resnick, J. L. Prince, S. Letovsky, and R. N. Bryan. A computerized approach for morphological analysis of the corpus callosum. J, ofComp, Assisted Tomography, 20:88-97, Jan./Feb. 1996.
4. G. Subsol, J. P. Thirion, and N. Ayache. Application of an automatically built 3D morphometric brain atlas: Study of cerebral ventricle shape. Vis, in Biom, Comp,, Lecture Notes in Comp, Sci,, pages 373-382, 1996.
5. M. Miller, A. Banerjee, G. Christensen, S. Joshi, N. Khaneja, U. Grenander, and L. Matejic. Statistical methods in computational anatomy. Statistical Methods in Medical Research, 6:267-299, 1997.
6. P. M. Thompson, D. MacDonald, M. S. Mega, C. J. Holmes, A. C. Evans, and A. W. Toga. Detection and mapping of abnormal brain structure with a probabilistic atlas of cortical surfaces. J, Comp, Assist, Tomogr,, 21(4):567-581, 1997.
7. D. W. Thompson. On Growth and Form, Cambridge University Press, 1917.
8. J. Talairach and P. Tournoux. Co-planar Stereotaxic Atlas of the Human Brain, Thieme, Stuttgart, 1988.
9. C. Broit. Optimal Registration of Deformed Images, Ph.D. thesis, University of Pennsylvania, 1981.
10. R. Bajcsy and S. Kovacic. Multiresolution elastic matching. Comp, Vision, Graphics, and Image Proc,, 46:1-21, 1989.
11. J. C. Gee, M. Reivich, and R. Bajcsy. Elastically deforming 3D atlas to match anatomical brain images. J, Comp, Assist, Tomogr,, 17:225-236, 1993.
12. D. L. Collins, P. Neelin, T. M. Peters, and A. C. Evans. Automatic 3D intersubject registration of MR volumetric data in standardized Talairach space. J, of Comp, Ass, Tomography, 18:192-205, 1994.
13. K. J. Friston, J. Ashburner, C. D. Frith, J. B. Poline, J. D. Heather, and R. S. J. Frackowiak. Spatial registration and normalization of images. Human Brain Mapping, 2:165189, 1995.
14. J. P. Thirion. Fast intensity-based non-rigid matching. Proc, of 2nd Intl, Symp, on Med, Robotics and Comp, Ass, Surgery, pages 47-54, 1995.
15. G. E. Christensen, R. D. Rabbitt, and M. I. Miller. Deformable templates using large deformation kinematics. IEEE Trans, on Image Processing, 5(9), September 1996.
16. W. L. Nowinski, R. N. Bryan, and R. Raghavan (Eds.). The Electronic Clinical Brain Atlas on CD-ROM, Thieme, 1997.
17. J. P. Thirion, O. Monga, S. Benayoun, A. Gueziec, and N. Ayache. Automatic registration of 3-D images using surface curvature. SPIE Proc,, Mathematical Methods in Medical Imaging, 1768:206-216, 1992.
18. S. C. Joshi, M. I. Miller, G. E. Christensen, A. Banerjee, T. Coogan, and U. Grenander. Hierarchical brain mapping via a generalized Dirichlet solution for mapping brain manifolds. Proc, of the SPIE Conf, on Geom, Methods in Applied Imaging, 2573:278-289, July 1995.
19. C. Davatzikos. Spatial normalization of 3D images using deformable models. J, Comp, Assist, Tomogr,, 20:656-665, July/August 1996.
20. P. Thompson and A. W. Toga. A surface-based technique for warping three-dimensional images of the brain. IEEE Trans, on Med, Imaging, 15:402-417, 1996.
21. M. Vaillant and C. Davatzikos. Finding parametric representations of the cortical sulci using an active contour model. Medical Image Analysis, 1(4):295-315, 1997.
22. C. Davatzikos. Spatial transformation and registration of brain images using elastically deformable models. Comp, Vision and Image Understanding, 66(2):207-222, May 1997.
23. C. Davatzikos and R. N. Bryan. Using a deformable surface model to obtain a shape representation of the cortex. IEEE Trans, on Med. Imaging, 15:785-795, Dec. 1996.
24. A. M. Demiau, J. F. Mangin, J. Régis, O. Pizzato, and V. Frouin. Differential features of cortical folds. CVRMed II and MRCAS III, pages 439-448, 1997.
25. M. Vaillant and C. Davatzikos. Hierarchical matching of cortical features for deformable brain image registration. Information Processing in Medical Imaging. June 1999. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 1613, pages 182195, 1999.
26. M. E. Gurtin. An Introduction to Continuum Mechanics. Orlando: Academic Press, 1981.
27. G. H. Golub and C. F. Van Loan. Matrix Computations. The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD, 1983.
28. J. W. Haller, G. E. Christensen, S. C. Joshi, J. W. Newcomer, M. I. Miller, J. G. Csernansky, and M. W. Vannier. Hippocampal MR imaging morphometry by means of general pattern matching. Radiology, 199:787-791, 1996.
29. F. Aboitiz, A. B. Scheibel, R. S. Fisher, and E. Zeidel. Fiber composition of the human corpus callosum. Brain Research, 598:143-153, 1992.
30. J. Cohen. Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1987.
31. C. Davatzikos and S. M. Resnick. Sex differences in anatomic measures of interhemispheric connectivity: correlations with cognition in men but not in women. Cerebral Cortex, 8:635-640, Oct/Nov 1998.
32. M. Bakircioglu, U. Grenander, N. Khaneja and M. I. Miller. Curve matching on brain surfaces using Frenet distances. Human Brain Mapping, 6:329-333, 1998.
33. A. Manceaux-Demiau, R. N. Bryan, and C. Davatzikos. A probabilistic ribbon model for shape analysis of the cerebral sulci: application to the central sulcus. J. Comp. Assist. Tomogr., 22(6):962-971, 1998.
34. J. C. Bezdek, L. O. Hall, and L. P. Clarke. Review of MR image segmentation techniques using pattern recognition. Med. Phys., 20(4):1033-1048, 1993.
35. A. F. Goldszal, C. Davatzikos, D. Pham, M. Yan, R. N. Bryan, and S. M. Resnick. An image processing protocol for the analysis of MR images from an elderly population. J. Comp. Assist. Tomogr., 22(5):827-837, 1998.
36. S. M. Resnick, A. F. Goldszal, C. Davatzikos, S. Golski, M. A. Kraut, E. J. Metter, R. N. Bryan, and A. B. Zonderman. One-year age changes in MRI brain volumes in older adults. Cerebral Cortex, 1999, in press.
37. K. J. Friston, A. P. Holmes, K. J. Worsley, J. P. Poline, C. D. Frith, and R. S. J. Frackowiak. Statistical parametric maps in functional imaging: a general linear approach. Human Brain Mapping, pages 189-210, 1995.
38. W. E. L. Grimson, G. J. Ettinger, S. J. White, T. Lozano-Perez, W. M. Wells III, and R. Kikinis. An automatic registration method for frameless stereotaxy, image guided surgery, and enhanced reality visualization. IEEE Trans. on Med. Imaging, 15:129-140, 1996.
39. R. Woods, S. Cherry, and J. Mazziota. Rapid automated algorithm for aligning and reslicing PET images. J. Comp. Assisted Tomography, 16:1-14, 1992.
40. H. Lih, S. M. Resnick, and C. Davatzikos. Accuracy and sensitivity analysis of statistical parametric mapping, using a computer simulation study. 5th Intl. Conf. on Functional Mapping of the Human Brain, Abstract, June 1999.
41. S. K. Kyriacou and C. A. Davatzikos. A biomechanical model of soft tissue deformation, with applications to nonrigid registration of brain images with tumor pathology. Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention—MICCAI'98, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 1496, pages 531-538, 1998.
42. R. M. Wasserman, R. S. Acharya, C. Sibata, and K. H. Shin. Patient-specific tumor prognosis prediction via multi-modality imaging. Proc. SPIEInt. Soc. Opt. Eng., 2709,1996.
43. R. N. Bryan, C. Davatzikos, A. F. Goldszal, A. P. Dagher, A. Dwyer, L. Pusanik, P. Choyke, F. S. Collins, J. Crabtree, and P. van Gelderen. A prototype mouse phenotype parame-trization laboratory. NIH Research Festival 1998, Bethesda, MD, 1998.
Was this article helpful?