35. Human Heart: Tagging with MR Imaging — A Method for Noninvasive Assessment of Myocardial Motion. E. Zerhouni, D. Parish, W. Rogers, A. Yang, E. Shapiro. Radiology 169:59-63 (1988).
36. Interactive Visualization of Speedy Non-invasive Cardiac Assessment. Meiyappan Solaiyappan, Tim Poston, Pheng Ann Heng, Elias Zerhouni, Elliot McVeigh, Michael Guttman. IEEE Computer, Special Issue on Surgery, January (1995).
37. Measuring and Visualizing the Effect of Inflation and Hysteresis on Three Dimensional Lung Structure with Stereoscopic Volume Rendering. S. A. Wood, S. Meiyappan, E. Zerhouni, W. Mitzner. American Review of Respiratory Disease (1995).
38. Three Dimensional Tracking of Axonal projections in the Brain by Magnetic Resonance Imaging. S. Mori, B. J. Crain, V. P. Chacko, P. C. M. van Zijl Annals of Neurology 45:265269 (1999).
39. In Vivo Three-Dimensional Reconstruction of Rat Brain Axonal Projections by Diffusion Tensor Imaging. R. Xue, P. C. M. van Zijl, B.J. Crain, M. Solaiyappan, and S. Mori. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 42:1123-1127 (1999).
40. Depth Reconstruction from Projection Images for 3D Visualization of Intravascular MRI Probes. Meiyappan Solaiyappan, Joanna Lee, Ergin Atalar. International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, Seventh Scientific Meeting, 22-28 May (1999).
41. Mining Lesion-Deficit Associations in a Brain Image Database. V. Megalooikonomou, C. Davatzikos, E. H. Herskovits. Proceedings of the ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, San Diego, CA, Aug. 15-18 (1999).
42. Insights into Tumor Vascularization using Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy. Zaver M. Bhujwalla, Dmitri Artemov, Meiyappan Solaiyappan, to appear in Experimental Oncology.
43. Interactive Visualization of 4-D Parametric Fields. Meiyappan Solaiyappan, Cengizhan Ozturk. Medical Imaging 2000, SPIE, Feb. 2000, San Diego.
Was this article helpful?