Complete the following: 1. Fasten a recording of a sustained contraction in the space below.
2. On the sustained contraction recording, indicate when the muscle twitches began to combine (summate), and label the period of tetanic contraction and the period of fatigue.
3. At what frequency of stimulation did tetanic contraction occur? _
4. How long did it take for the tetanic muscle to fatigue? _
5. Is the length of muscle contraction at the beginning of tetanic contraction the same or different from the length of the single muscle contractions before tetanic contraction occurred?_How do you explain this?
6. How long did it take for the fatigued muscle to become responsive again?
Was this article helpful?
You can have significantly bigger arms in only 31 days. How much bigger? That depends on a lot of factors. You werent able to select your parents so youre stuck with your genetic potential to build muscles. You may have a good potential or you may be like may of the rest of us who have averages Potential. Download this great free ebook and start learns how to build your muscles up.