Indicate which cranial nerve(s) is (are) most closely associated with each of the following functions:
1. Sense of hearing _
5. Sense of equilibrium _
6. Conducting sensory impulses from upper teeth _
7. Conducting sensory impulses from lower teeth _
8. Raising eyelids _
9. Focusing lenses of eyes
10. Adjusting amount of light entering eye
11. Moving eyes
12. Stimulating salivary secretions
14. Muscular movements associated with speech
15. Muscular movements associated with swallowing
Was this article helpful?
This ebook provides an introductory explanation of the workings of the human body, with an effort to draw connections between the body systems and explain their interdependencies. A framework for the book is homeostasis and how the body maintains balance within each system. This is intended as a first introduction to physiology for a college-level course.