1. Describe your observations of a possible correlation between the radius length to height.
2. Write an hypothesis based on your observations.
3. Describe the design of the experiment that you devised to test your hypothesis.
4. Place your analysis of the data in this space in the form of a table and a graph.
5. Based from an analysis of your data, what conclusions can you make? Did these conclusions confirm or refute your original hypothesis?
6. Discuss your results and conclusions with other classmates. What common conclusion can the class formulate concerning the correlation between radius length to height?
Was this article helpful?
This ebook provides an introductory explanation of the workings of the human body, with an effort to draw connections between the body systems and explain their interdependencies. A framework for the book is homeostasis and how the body maintains balance within each system. This is intended as a first introduction to physiology for a college-level course.