Answer the following questions: 1. How do the relative sizes of the sheep and human cerebral hemispheres differ?
2. How do the convolutions and sulci of the sheep cerebrum compare with the human cerebrum in numbers?
3. What is the significance of the differences you noted in your answers for questions 1 and 2?
4. What difference did you note in the structures of the sheep cerebellum and the human cerebellum?
6. Based on their relative sizes, which of the cranial nerves seems to be most highly developed in the sheep brain?
7. What is the significance of the observations you noted in your answers for questions 5 and 6?
Was this article helpful?
This ebook provides an introductory explanation of the workings of the human body, with an effort to draw connections between the body systems and explain their interdependencies. A framework for the book is homeostasis and how the body maintains balance within each system. This is intended as a first introduction to physiology for a college-level course.