Match the terms in column A with the Column A
a. aponeurosis _
cisterna endomysium d. epimysium e. fascia f. fascicle g. myosin h. perimysium i. sarcolemma j. sarcomere k. sarcoplasm l. sarcoplasmic reticulum m. tendon n. transverse tubule definitions in column B. Place the letter of your choice in the space provided.
1. membranous channel extending inward from muscle fiber membrane
2. cytoplasm of a muscle fiber
3. network of connective tissue that extends throughout the muscular system
4. layer of connective tissue that separates a muscle into small bundles called fascicles
5. enlarged portion of sarcoplasmic reticulum on either side of a transverse tubule
6. broad sheet of connective tissue that attaches coverings of adjacent muscles
7. cell membrane of a muscle fiber
8. layer of connective tissue that surrounds a skeletal muscle
9. unit of alternating light and dark striations between Z lines
10. layer of connective tissue that surrounds an individual muscle fiber
11. cellular organelle in muscle fiber corresponding to the endoplasmic reticulum
12. cordlike part that attaches a muscle to a bone
13. protein found within thick myofibril
14. a small bundle of muscle fibers
Was this article helpful?
You can have significantly bigger arms in only 31 days. How much bigger? That depends on a lot of factors. You werent able to select your parents so youre stuck with your genetic potential to build muscles. You may have a good potential or you may be like may of the rest of us who have averages Potential. Download this great free ebook and start learns how to build your muscles up.