1. Kalaria, V.G., Koradia, N., and Breall J.A. (2002) Myocardial bridge: a clinical review. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 57, 552-556.
2. Garg, S., Brodison, A., and Chauhan A. (2000) Occlusive systolic bridging of circumflex artery. Catheter Cardiovasc Diagn. 51, 477478.
3. Polacek, P. (1961) Relation of myocardial bridge and loops on the coronary arteries to coronary occlusions. Am Heart J. 61, 44-52.
4. Irvin, R.G. (1982) The angiographic prevalence of myocardial bridging. Chest. 81, 198-202.
5. Noble, J., Bourassa, M.G., Petitclerc, R., and Dyrda, I. (1976) Myocardial bridging and milking effect of left anterior descending artery: normal variant or obstruction. Am J Cardiol. 37, 993-999.
6. Greenspan, M., Iskandrin, A.S., Catherwood, E., Kimbiris, D., Bemis, C.E., and Segal, B.L. (1980) Myocardial bridging of the left anterior descending artery valuation using exercise thallium-201 myocardial scintigraphy. Catheter Cardiovasc Diagn. 6, 173-180.
7. Lachman, N., Satyapal, K.S., and Vanker, E.A. (2002) Angiographic manifestation and anatomical presence of the intramural LAD: surgical significance. Clin Anat. 15, 426.
Was this article helpful?
This ebook provides an introductory explanation of the workings of the human body, with an effort to draw connections between the body systems and explain their interdependencies. A framework for the book is homeostasis and how the body maintains balance within each system. This is intended as a first introduction to physiology for a college-level course.