1. Larsen WJ. Human embryology. 2nd ed. Philadelphia:
Churchill Livingstone; 1997.
2. Gray H, Clemente CD, editors. Gray's anatomy of the human body. 30th ed. New York: Lea & Febiger; 1984.
3. Woodburne RT, Burkel WE. Essentials of human anatomy.
9th ed. New York: Oxford University Press; 1994.
4. Hall-Craggs EC. Anatomy as a basis for clinical medicine.
3rd ed. Baltimore (MD): Williams & Wilkins; 1995.
5. April EW. Anatomy. 2nd ed. (NY) John Wiley & Sons; 1990.
6. Greene FL, Balch CM, Page DL, et al, editors. American
Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) Cancer staging manual 6th ed. New York: Springer-Verlag 2002. p. 317-22.
7. Donohue JP, Zachary JM, Maynard BR. Distribution of nodal metastases in nonseminomatous testis cancer. J Urol
8. Foster RS, Donohue JP. Retroperitoneal lymph node dissec tion. In: Vogelzang, Shipley WU, Scardino PT, et al, editors.
Comprehensive textbook of genitourinary oncology. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2000.
Was this article helpful?
Learning About 10 Ways Fight Off Cancer Can Have Amazing Benefits For Your Life The Best Tips On How To Keep This Killer At Bay Discovering that you or a loved one has cancer can be utterly terrifying. All the same, once you comprehend the causes of cancer and learn how to reverse those causes, you or your loved one may have more than a fighting chance of beating out cancer.