2. Voelkel NF, Tuder RM. Severe pulmonary hypertensive diseases: a perspective. Eur Respir J. 1999; 14:1246-50.
3. Brickner ME, Hillis LD, Lange RA. Congenital heart disease in adults. First of two parts. N Engl J Med. 2000; 342:256-63.
4. Hang CL, Sullebarger JT. Patent ductus arteriosus presenting in old age. Cathet Cardiovasc Diagn. 1993; 28:228-30.
5. Alpert MA. Obesity cardiomyopathy: pathophysiology and evolution of the clinical syndrome. Am J Med Sci. 2001; 321:225-36.
6. Anderson RC, Fagan MJ, Sebastian J. Teaching students the art and science of physical diagnosis. Am J Med. 2001; 110:419-23.
7. Kopelman PG. Obesity as a medical problem. Nature. 2000; 404:635-43.
8. Heath D, Edwards JE: The pathology of hypertensive pulmonary vascular disease: A description of six grades of structural changes in the pulmonary arteries with special reference to congenital cardiac septal defects. Circulation 18:533-547, 1958.
Figure 49. Lung, Histologie section. Plexogenic arteriopathy in pulmonary hypertension (Hematoxylin and Eosin, 40X)
This Page Intentionally Left Blank
Was this article helpful?