Jimmie Hottand, MD
PART I: BURDEN
1. Cancer Survivorship: A Bird's Eye View from an Insider 1
2. The Burden of Cancer Survivorship: A Pandemic of
Treatment Success 7
Steven N. Wolff
3. Quality of Care 19
Craig C. Earle
4. Quality of Life in Long-Term Cancer Survivors 43
Joan R. Bbom, Soo H. Kang, Dana M. Petersen, and Susan L. Stewart
5. Health Care Disparities 67
T. Salewa Oseni and Ismail Jatoi
6. Measuring Quality of Life in Cancer Survivors 79
David Victorson, David Cella, Lynne Wagner, Laura Kramer, and Mary Lou Smith
Was this article helpful?
Learning About 10 Ways Fight Off Cancer Can Have Amazing Benefits For Your Life The Best Tips On How To Keep This Killer At Bay Discovering that you or a loved one has cancer can be utterly terrifying. All the same, once you comprehend the causes of cancer and learn how to reverse those causes, you or your loved one may have more than a fighting chance of beating out cancer.