1. Which of the following is most often associated with acute leukemia?
a. Erythrocytosis and thrombocytosis b. Neutropenia and thrombosis c. Anemia and thrombocytopenia d. Lymphocytosis and thrombocythemia
2. What is the requisite blast percentage for the diagnosis of acute leukemia recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO)?
182 Part III • White Cell Disorders
3. Auer rods may be seen in which of the following cells?
a. Myeloblasts b. Myelocytes c. Lymphoblasts d. Megakaryoblasts
4. The myeloperoxidase stain will be strongly positive in:
a. acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
b. acute monocytic leukemia.
c. acute megakaryoblastic leukemia.
d. acute myeloblastic leukemia.
5. Acute promyelocytic leukemia has a high incidence of which of the following cytogenetic abnormalities?
Which cytochemical reaction is most helpful in identifying the blasts in acute monoblastic leukemia?
a. Nonspecific esterase b. TdT
The monoclonal marker that is often positive in precursor B lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma is:
Was this article helpful?
Are Constant Headaches Making Your Life Stressful? Discover Proven Methods For Eliminating Even The Most Powerful Of Headaches, It’s Easier Than You Think… Stop Chronic Migraine Pain and Tension Headaches From Destroying Your Life… Proven steps anyone can take to overcome even the worst chronic head pain…