• Aggression induced by mental stress: DHA supplementation, 1.5-1.8 g/day.
• Atopic dermatitis: 6 g/day fish oils.
• Dementia: DHA supplementation, 4.32 g/day.
• Exercise-induced asthma in non-atopic individuals: 3.2 g EPA + 2.0 g DHA daily
• Pregnancy: According to the WHO and FAO the pregnant woman should take at least 2.6 g of n-3 EFAs, incorporating 100-300 mg of DHA daily to look after the needs of the fetus. Fish oils 442
• Rheumatoid arthritis: 30-40 mg/kg body weight of EPA and DHA daily.
Was this article helpful?