Those items marked with * usually require a prescription.
* Antibiotics o norfloxacin 400 mg (6 tablets for 3 days) o co-trimoxazole (for children) Antacid tablets—for heartburn or indigestion
• * Antimalarials—where appropriate
• * Diamox tablets for acute mountain sickness
• * Fasigyn 2 g or Flagyl 2.4 g—for amoebiasis or giardiasis Laxative (Senokot)
• * Imodium or Lomotil—for diarrhoea
Motion sickness tablets (Avomine, Kwells or Phenergan)
Paracetamol tablets—for fever or pain
• * Sleeping tablets (temazepam, promethazine) Rehydration mixture (Gastrolyte).
Was this article helpful?
Did you ever think feeling angry and irritable could be a symptom of constipation? A horrible fullness and pressing sharp pains against the bladders can’t help but affect your mood. Sometimes you just want everyone to leave you alone and sleep to escape the pain. It is virtually impossible to be constipated and keep a sunny disposition. Follow the steps in this guide to alleviate constipation and lead a happier healthy life.