• to keep to ideal weight (neither fat nor thin)
• to keep the blood sugar level as near normal as possible
This is achieved by:
• eating good food regularly (not skimping)
• spacing the meals throughout the day (three main meals and three snacks) for many type I diabetics
• cutting down fat to a minimum
• eating a balance of more complex carbohydrates (starchy foods such as wholemeal bread, potatoes and cereals)
• eating a good variety of fruit and vegetables
• cutting out alcohol or drinking only a little
Was this article helpful?
Awesome Ways To Get Over Your Mentality That Keeps you Overweight! This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To Results In Your Slim-down and Health Efforts! Day in day out we keep ourselves absorbed with those matters that matter the most to us. A lot of times, it might be just to survive and bring in some money. In doing so we at times disregard or forget about the extra matters that are essential to balance our lives. They’re even more essential to supply real meaning to our world. You have to pay attention to your wellness.