1. Becker GJ. Urinary tract infection. In: MIMS Disease Index (2nd edn). Sydney: IMS Publishing,
2. Heale W. Renal disease. CHECK Programme. Melbourne: RACGP, 1987, 1-20.
3. Kincaid-Smith P, Larkins R, Whelan G. Problems in clinical medicine. Sydney: MacLennan & Petty, 1990, 280-283.
4. Sloane P, Slatt M, Baker R. Essentials of family medicine. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1988, 162-168.
5. Mashford ML. Antibiotic guidelines (9th edn). Melbourne: VMPF Therapeutics Committee, 199697, 30-35.
6. Bullock N, Sibley G, Whitaker R. Essential urology. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone, 1989, 126129.
Was this article helpful?
Did you ever think feeling angry and irritable could be a symptom of constipation? A horrible fullness and pressing sharp pains against the bladders can’t help but affect your mood. Sometimes you just want everyone to leave you alone and sleep to escape the pain. It is virtually impossible to be constipated and keep a sunny disposition. Follow the steps in this guide to alleviate constipation and lead a happier healthy life.