1. Dwyer D. Mononucleosis syndrome. In: MIMS Disease Index (2nd edn). Sydney: IMS Publishing, 1996, 317-320.
2. Mead M, Patterson H. Tutorials in general practice. London: Pitman, 1983; 3-4.
3. Fry J. Common diseases: Lancaster: MTP Press, 1992, 85-90.
4. Wilson J et al. Harrison's principles of internal medicine(12th edn). New York: McGraw Hill, 1991, 613-695.
5. Tierney LM et al. Current medical diagnosis and treatment (35th edn). Stamford: Appleton & Lange, 1996, 1165-1167.
6. Kumar PJ, Clark ML. Clinical medicine (2nd edn). London: Bailliere Tindall, 1990, 83-84.
7. Whitby M. Ross River fever. In: MIMS Disease Index (2nd edn). Sydney: IMS Publishing, 1996, 452-453.
8. WHO. Annual Report, Geneva, May 1996.
Bacterial or viral
Was this article helpful?
Deal With Your Pain, Lead A Wonderful Life An Live Like A 'Normal' Person. Before I really start telling you anything about me or finding out anything about you, I want you to know that I sympathize with you. Not only is it one of the most painful experiences to have backpain. Not only is it the number one excuse for employees not coming into work. But perhaps just as significantly, it is something that I suffered from for years.