1. Bader E. Working with families. Aust Fam Physician, 1990; 19:522-528.
2. Fabb W. Handbook for medical students. Hong Kong: Chinese University of Hong Kong, 1995, 31.
3. McGoldrick M, Gerson R. Genograms in family assessment. New York: WW Norton, 1985, chs 1-4.
4. Jackson L, Tisher M. Family therapy skills for general practitioners. Aust Fam Physician, 1996; 25:1265-1269.
5. Van Doorn H. Common problems checklist for general practice. Melbourne: Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 1989, 19.
6. Stuart MR, Leiberman JA III. The 15-minute hour: Applied psychotherapy for the primary care physician. New York: Praeger, 1986.
7. Murtagh JE. Patient education (2nd edn), Sydney: McGraw-Hill, 1996, 3.
Was this article helpful?
Is Your Marriage Less Than What You Expected It To Be? Have You Ever Wished You Could Feel The Way You Did When You Were Newlyweds? Dont Worry, Were Here To Help! You Can Bring Your Marriage Back To Newlyweds Again! Just By Simply Reading This Easy Step-By-Step E-Book That All Married Couples Should Have