• Organise a dental check before departure.
• Arrange stopovers on a long flight (if possible).
• Take along a spare pair of spectacles and adequate medication.
• Arrange health and travel insurance.
• Check out your nearest embassy/consulate when visiting remote areas or politically unstable countries.
• Consider a traveller's medical kit.
• Never carry a parcel or luggage through Customs to oblige a stranger or recent acquaintance.
• Abstain from sex with a stranger.
• Have a credit card that allows a quick cash advance or an airline ticket purchase (for many countries a policy of 'if you get sick, then get out' is necessary).
• Most death and injury among travellers is caused by motor accidents. Avoid buses in India (and elsewhere)—trains are safer.
Was this article helpful?
Did you ever think feeling angry and irritable could be a symptom of constipation? A horrible fullness and pressing sharp pains against the bladders can’t help but affect your mood. Sometimes you just want everyone to leave you alone and sleep to escape the pain. It is virtually impossible to be constipated and keep a sunny disposition. Follow the steps in this guide to alleviate constipation and lead a happier healthy life.