• Being unaware of the characteristic symptoms of inflammation and thus misdiagnosing one of the spondyloarthropathies
• Overlooking the early development of malignant disease or osteomyelitis; if suspected, and an X-ray is normal, a radionuclide scan should detect the problem
• Failing to realise that mechanical dysfunction and osteoarthritis can develop simultaneously, producing a combined pattern
• Overlooking anticoagulants as a cause of a severe bleed around the nerve roots and corticosteroids leading to osteoporosis
• Not recognising back pain as a presenting feature of the drug addict.
Was this article helpful?
Did you ever think feeling angry and irritable could be a symptom of constipation? A horrible fullness and pressing sharp pains against the bladders can’t help but affect your mood. Sometimes you just want everyone to leave you alone and sleep to escape the pain. It is virtually impossible to be constipated and keep a sunny disposition. Follow the steps in this guide to alleviate constipation and lead a happier healthy life.