• insidious onset but can begin acutely (explosive RA)
• any age 10-75 years—peak 30-50 years but bimodal 25-50 (peak age) and 65-75
• joint pain o worse on waking, nocturnal pain, disturbed sleep o relieved with activity
• morning stiffness—can last hours
• rest stiffness, e.g. after sitting
• general: malaise, weakness, weight loss, fatigue
• disability according to involvement
Was this article helpful?
Did you ever think feeling angry and irritable could be a symptom of constipation? A horrible fullness and pressing sharp pains against the bladders can’t help but affect your mood. Sometimes you just want everyone to leave you alone and sleep to escape the pain. It is virtually impossible to be constipated and keep a sunny disposition. Follow the steps in this guide to alleviate constipation and lead a happier healthy life.