• Individual doctors cannot be useful to all patients; so be selective.
• We cannot solve patients' problems for them.
• Patients' problems belong to them and not to their counsellors.
• Patients often have to change by only an inch in order to move a mile.
• If a counselling relationship is no longer productive, then terminate and refer.
• Most patients in primary care need information, support and a lift in morale, not long-term psychotherapy.
Was this article helpful?
Did you ever think feeling angry and irritable could be a symptom of constipation? A horrible fullness and pressing sharp pains against the bladders can’t help but affect your mood. Sometimes you just want everyone to leave you alone and sleep to escape the pain. It is virtually impossible to be constipated and keep a sunny disposition. Follow the steps in this guide to alleviate constipation and lead a happier healthy life.